[Rhodes22-list] Winter Cover ideas

Theodore Boender boendert at me.com
Tue Jul 16 20:52:53 EDT 2013

Art,

This year, I'll be storing with mast down on trailer using Stan's system. Not sure what next year's setup will be given the fact we will be moving. Location TBD.

What covers do you make for mast down on trailer using the GBI storage system?

I do like the incremental approach to the BR given my fiscal constraints.

Ted