[Rhodes22-list] UPS

BRUCE GREENWALD bgreenwald at optonline.net
Thu Jul 25 11:41:51 EDT 2013

Mike thanks.  I don't have a spare pulleyso I need to add somethnig to
serve that purpose.  I had thought about the deck cleat (Stan is now
using a a second bow eye in place of the old deck cleat) but it is much
further back than Doyle recommended - maybe that is of no consequence -
I don't really know.

Bruce

Bruce Greenwald
S/V Ruach II