[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 29 16:55:11 EDT 2013

Hey Community:

     I have a centerboard issue to field:  My centerboard will not go all of the way down.  The boat is an '87 Recycle, and I have to suppose that I have the standard centerboard.  It worked in seasons past, but this April, on launching, my centerboard went down and became jammed in the trailer.  We got it back up into the keel, but I wonder if I might have bent a pin or altered some usually smooth mechanical process which now has me vexed.  Please give me your assessments on potential causes.  Ultimately, I may have just have to wait for trailer season to dismantle the guts of the beast and see first hand.  Thanks.

Joe Camp
s/v John Dawson
Bohemia River, MD