[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Jul 29 22:18:26 EDT 2013

How did you get it back up in the keel when it dropped on launch? If
you weren't pulling on the pendent, it could be a loop of the pendant
binding somewhere near the block (if you have one) in the trunk. We
had that happen once but I forget how it happened. I think we were
able to work it out with the boat in the water. When we redid the
pendant a year or two later, we did away with the block.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD