[Rhodes22-list] pop top size

sprocket80 sprocket80 at mail.com
Tue Jun 4 16:51:26 EDT 2013

I think $2000 is entirely too low for the condition and all of the work you put into her. Hopefully that was only the medication talking too. Even for a 1979 you could get a whole lot more. Put it on ebay starting at $2000 and it will probably take off. The trailer is probably worth almost that much.

Better yet, keep it even with the surgery coming....you'll heal up and wish you had kept the boat. (Living in Canada, you are probably not selling to cover medical bill anyway)

Just my two cents...

--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Peter and Jennifer <sailer291 at hotmail.com> wrote:

first, misspelled Stan's name, blame it on the drugs [like the 60's]second [ditto] CC has new bottom paint [GB], main a mint Doyle, genny good Doyle 170%sorry Stan.Do still love the boat.
peter