[Rhodes22-list] Remote control

Theodore Boender boendert at me.com
Tue Jun 4 20:15:35 EDT 2013

Thanks Dave. I am going to stop by my local Tohatsu dealer and see what it would cost. Tohatsu also makes remote kit...it is my understanding. I like your location.

There are some generic remote company's that make a more 'sailboaty' looking control (Dave, 2013). Not sure if they would work with the outboards. I am afraid the Tohatsu control looks like it should be on a bass boat.

Never the less, it would make controlling the boat that much easier under power.

Best,
Ted