[Rhodes22-list] pop top size

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Wed Jun 5 09:22:07 EDT 2013

Peter:
Sorry to see you sell the Rhodes. So far as I know you were the only other
Canadian with one - even if it was kept in Edenton. Looks like my grandiose
ambitions to paint the deck, install ports and chainplates, fix the crack in
the keel  and rebuild the interior are also being frustrated because of
surgery. In my case it is bypass surgery and that , it appears will really
screw up boat work. So it looks like another year to plan. Why couldn't this
happen in the fall or winter? I also have a small fleet of old boats but
only my small pontoon boat will see water this year.
The Rhodes sounds like a terrific project boat. I sure hope that when your
leg is better than ever you don't regret getting rid of your fleet. If you
miss working of the Rhodes, mine is just down the road from your place and
you are most welcome to pitch in. I'll let you fix the crack under the keel.
You don't need knees for that.
All the best,
Graham

Graham Stewart