[Rhodes22-list] looking for a boat

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Jun 6 10:20:13 EDT 2013

Welcome!

So where do you think you will be sailing? There are lots of Barnegat
Bay sailors with R22s. Lots of sailors in the south
Jersey/Philadelphia area end up on the Chesapeake. We bought our
Rhodes when we lived in the Phildelphia suburbs on the north side.
Kept the boat on the Chesapeake. When we retired, we joined the boat.
It lives in a slip during the summer and on its trailer in the yard
at the local yacht club for the winter. Comes to the house in the
spring as we clean it and load it up for the summer and again in the
fall as we strip it down for winter storage.

Best,
Mary Lou
1991 R22 (recycled 1998)  Fretless
Rock Hall, MD