[Rhodes22-list] Gel Coat Cracks

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Sat Jun 8 10:57:10 EDT 2013

I guess that depends on how far you need to haul your boat. Given its age of
over 20 years and the fact that you had no previous problems suggests that
either something has changed or you have never been in rough water before -
which seems highly unlikely. It might be better to get some good
professional local advice first. I would worry that a repair of the cracks
alone without determining and addressing the cause might be of little
benefit.

Graham