[Rhodes22-list] Companionway lock

Cary Tolbert retiredtoby at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 20:52:59 EDT 2013

Tom,
I found the lock at Great Lakes Skipper. Stock # 1026124. UPS was more than
the part.
I got away for  $15 total. It was a perfect match for my old 86. Though it
was recycled two owners ago
not sure exactly when. This is the cylinder and keys(2) only, so keep the
other parts for re use.

Cary
Radford,VA