[Rhodes22-list] Gel Coat Cracks

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Sun Jun 9 21:26:30 EDT 2013

I strengthened the cockpit seats by running 1" aluminium square tubes under
the front of the seats fore and aft to brackets attached to the bulkheads. I
did it just because the unsupported span seemed to be very long and there
was a tendency sometimes for people to jump down from the coach roof or side
decks and the flex of the seats bothered me. I am not sure how well it works
or even if it was necessary but it gives me some peace of mind.

Graham Stewart
gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
613 389-1737