[Rhodes22-list] looking for a boat

ESpoon eileen.e.spoon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 06:35:21 EDT 2013

Hi Mark,
  We are considering selling our Rhodes22.  It is a 1988 recycled by Stan in
2010.  The hull is red and it has in Mast Furling Main, roller furling jib ,
1 hatch over the head and a solar panel to charge the battery.  The boat has
a porta poti, radio, Compass and the standard galley.  It also has a white
bimini and blue cockpit cushions ( plus filler board cushions) made last
year with Sunbrella covers and closed cell foam.  We added a solar vent in
the cowling space which keeps the air circulating in the boat.  The motor
was new in 2010 (Tohatsu 6 HP) and has few hours.  We do not own a trailer
since we keep her in the slip, but Stan had told us a used trailer would
cost 1,500.00 directly from him in Edenton.  We are asking 16,000.00.  The
lines and fenders go with the boat.  We are located on Smith Mountain Lake
in Huddleston, VA.  Let us know if you are interested and I can send you
some photographs.

Eileen