[Rhodes22-list] looking for a boat

sprocket80 sprocket80 at mail.com
Tue Jun 11 10:13:31 EDT 2013

Maybe someone should mention the Certificate of Support program to the newer members buying and selling boats recently here on the list. Those looking to buy or sell should visit Stan's website.

www.usedrhodes22.com/certificate of support.html

Sorry but I do not know how to imbed links with my smart phone.

Todd T.

its true

--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Michael Hellyar <michaelhellyar at icloud.com> wrote:

what is your budget range and where is your home port ?

Mike Hellyar
sent from my iPad