[Rhodes22-list] 175 and backstay tension

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jun 12 07:29:29 EDT 2013

Lee,
Speaking of rain. After many years of draught, South Carolina has had an
abundance of rain in June. So far we have received 9 1/2" of rain at our
house.  The lake was down almost 18' at one point and is now 1 1/2' above full
pool. It  sure has kept me busy moving our dock. I said that I would never
complain about  rain ever again, but come on man, enough is enough already. I
don't have a  garage large enough to put the Rhodes inside, so all the work
has to be done  outside. Rum Runner is still sitting on the trailer in the
yard. Hopefully we  will get enough dry weather that I can do some
maintenance and dunk her really  soon.

Rummy

In a message dated 6/11/2013 1:28:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,