[Rhodes22-list] 175 and backstay tension

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jun 12 11:13:39 EDT 2013

No, not yet. To busy moving the dock around. :) But, we are contemplating a
 move.

Rummy

In a message dated 6/12/2013 10:15:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
blue66corvette at hotmail.com writes:

Rummy

I seem to recall that you once said if the Corps would  ever let the lake
get full again you were gonna sell and get out of  there...... for sale sign
up yet???