[Rhodes22-list] Sail repair

Theodore Boender boendert at me.com
Wed Jun 12 11:35:21 EDT 2013

Rummy, that's what I was thinking too. Nothing to loose by trying. It appears as if there is enough nylon tab to sew onto without going threw the sail itself. What the hell nothing to loose.

Thinking of ordering Stan's 130 genoa he mentioned a few weeks ago. Maybe I'll get it repaired properly once the 130 comes in. I've been trying for figure out how in the hell the sail fits into The latest GBI furling system. I'd like to be able to switch sails between the 130 or 175 more easily. I think that would require the CDI system.

Cheers,
Ted