[Rhodes22-list] Parts

Charlie Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 20 20:03:25 EDT 2013

   Just checked mine. The furling tube for the main measures 1 1/8 inch.
   The jib furling tube measures  1 1/8 inch also. At least as best I can
   measure. Probably pretty close.
   ----
   Charlie Nieman
   Sent with [1]HotmailBuzzr
   On Jun 15, 2013, 7:33 PM, Dave wrote:
Mary Lou
Did you get a chance to check the diameter of the tube on the furler?
Let me know
Dave
p.s first sail of the season today
Cant think of a better way to spend the afternoon
Dave