[Rhodes22-list] Sacrificial Toothpicks

Michael Hellyar michaelhellyar at icloud.com
Fri Jun 21 09:13:59 EDT 2013

I got some non Rhodes owner feedback from the BoatDesign.net forum. They reminded me that many boats like an S2 that has a stub fastened to the deck. The mast fits over the stub.
So, we will switch back to screws.It's easy to re drill the holes if needed.
Thanks to everyone for the education.

Mike Hellyar
sent from my iPad