[Rhodes22-list] Introduction

Theodore Boender boendert at me.com
Tue Jun 25 13:26:11 EDT 2013

Welcome Jack and Terry. You're in good company! Don't hesitate to ask question to the fleet. They have been instrumental in launching and caring for my new recycled boat this year. Good luck with the new boat. Feel free to post some pictures...they never get old.

Cheers,
Ted

SV AIRPOWER
1991/2013 R22