[Rhodes22-list] Introduction

Art Czerwonky cover-man at comcast.net
Tue Jun 25 17:48:14 EDT 2013

Jack and Terry,

So how did you good people get in with a gang of scoundrels like us?  We all welcome you to a very unique fraternity of sailors that you will enjoy knowing.

As you have any questions about the boat, ask away.  As you have questions about country music, ask Rummy.  It is nice to see the fleet growing in the South - I call Atlanta home, St Pete and Lake Hartwell for escapes.

Tell us about you and your boat sometime.

Best,

Art Czerwonky
s/v MaryJane