[Rhodes22-list] Need Parts

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Jun 29 13:01:36 EDT 2013

Mike,
The Rhodes22 has a pop top. It can be lowered along with the main sail and
boom. We call it the first reef.

Rummy

In a message dated 6/29/2013 8:42:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
michaelhellyar at icloud.com writes:

thanks.  we got the spreaders. Onlinemetals.com shipped out of warehouse
not far from  here.
Will check Dwyer. Do you know why gooseneck is sliding ?

Mike  Hellyar
sent from my iPad

On Jun 29, 2013, at 8:39 AM, Cover-Man  <cover-man at comcast.net> wrote:

> Just a suggestion - look on  the Dwyer home page for the gooseneck.  For
spreaders, cut a 72" anodized  from West Marine.

<blue66corvette at hotmail.com>