[Rhodes22-list] Need Parts

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sat Jun 29 23:28:48 EDT 2013

The poptop slider and the gooseneck slider are two different critters.

The poptop slider us the attachment point for the forward end of the
poptop. The gooseneck/boom slider allows the furling tube and the
boom to be raised and lowered together. We rarely sail with the
poptop up but usually sail with the boom in the upper position
because we like having the boom higher over our heads. When the wind
really pipes up it's great to be able to easily put the main in the
lower position almost immediately.

Its a great feature.

Mary Lou
1991 R22   Fretless