[Rhodes22-list] Leaking Window

Cover-Man cover-man at comcast.net
Sun Jun 30 20:13:00 EDT 2013

Captain,

Re. leaking windows, not your chain of command, do you recall the special sealing silicone that the window manufacturer has stated as required for getting the best seal.  I have it in notes so I can do MaryJane, but unfound so far.  They emphasize that standard silicone will not do an effective job.  The multi-plane surface of the exterior cabin, especially at the front windows on the cabin exterior requires a best suited fill material.  Thoughts?

Art

Have a nice day, happy sailing, and a wonderful Fourth!