[Rhodes22-list] Bottom paint

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri Mar 1 12:03:43 EST 2013

Marlan,

You, Chris and I sail the same waters.  I'd go with his recommendation.  Not
because he's necessarily right, but good luck determining the differences by
searching the Internet.  Chris' first link was the best that I've found yet
it still doesn't provide much helpful information.

Two other options.  Since they seem so similar, go with the cheapest, or
call Pettit for advice.

Good luck--I have no idea which Pettit was just used on my boat.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD