[Rhodes22-list] Great Lakes Voyage

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Mar 4 10:51:57 EST 2013

One stop you would have to make on Lake Superior is at Isle Royale. You can
 spend several days exploring all the wonders it has to offer, including a
copper  mine used by the Indians. There is also a gem stone available there
if you have  a sharp eye, it's called a "green stone". I have several left
over from my trip  there more than thirty years ago.

  _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isle_Royale_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isle_Royale)

Rummy

In a message dated 3/4/2013 9:37:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,