[Rhodes22-list] Update on selling my 1987 Rhodes 22

thewill311 willhutson311 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 4 13:16:26 EST 2013

So ive settled on selling my boat 8k even. Some were saying no less than 10k
but i dont want to haggle and the sooner i can get it sold the sooner the
wife and i can start trying for baby number 2. I figured i would put it on
this post first as i want it to go to an owner that can appreciate the boat
for all it has to offer. As my previous post had stated im located in North
Georgia. It is currently wrapped for winter so it will be a couple weeks for
interior pictures to be posted. But on my honor this boat is in fantastic
shape. As good as it gets without being recycled. My phone number is
770-369-5733. I will be posting the boat on craigslist in a couple weeks
after i have unwrapped it for spring so i can post the interior pictures. I
f anyone is seriously interested i will unwrap it early but please dont  ask
me to unless you are really interested. Thanks to all of you for answering
questions for me in the past and i hope to be a rhodes owner once again in
the not so distant future. Hapy and safe travels to you all!