[Rhodes22-list] Mast raising system instructions

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 5 11:51:27 EST 2013

I don't have instructions; but if you go to this link there are two short videos on raising the mast using the system (also on on launching).  BTW, this is no longer David's boat; I bought it a couple years ago and the system still works just like this  :-)

http://www.sailingtexas.com/cboats99rhodes22.html