[Rhodes22-list] Mast raising system instructions

peter klappert peterklappert at comcast.net
Thu Mar 7 00:57:31 EST 2013

Rob--

I'm happy to do so, though I think there may be something out-of-sync or some overlap in List postings:
after I offered, Lee Kuhn posted the instructions in PDF. I saved the file & am attaching it.

Good thing Lee did so, because after I offered I discovered I've lost both the ability to scan into PDF and also lost my optical character recognition software. Nuance just made some money on that discovery (the software itself hasn't arrived yet).   Best, P

'All this publicity of Christianity, this carrying Christ around in public like a circus sideshow, is highly repulsive to me. And young men that talk too much about the man Jesus - I wonder, do they know of what they talk, or are they only religiously drunk?'
--Henry Luce, 1916