[Rhodes22-list] Galley Shelf

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Thu Mar 7 14:02:47 EST 2013

Lee:

I moved from Herrington Harbor to Hartge on the West River at end of last season.  This should put me closer to Kentmorr.  We should plan to meet up for a crab fest.  My hope is that Galesville on the West river will offer more scenic day sail opportunities and that I might entice my wife to join me more often.  In four years she has only been out about three times.  Pirates cove on the West River has a Rhodes 22 that has not left the slip in several years and I know a couple of sailors on the Rhode river at Holiday Hill Marina including a new Rhodie.  My launch date is about three weeks away and I just ordered the sliding shelve units today.

Christopher P. Cowie