[Rhodes22-list] Now Mast Raising

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Sat Mar 9 10:55:33 EST 2013

Dennis,

Thanks for doing the heavy lifting, all puns intended.  At first, I said, oh
this will not work, the mast can't be lifted like that, etc. and then I
watched eht video again and concentrated on the location of the fulcrum and
the weight placed on the cabin top and then ... by golly, I think that
you're on to something!  I need to weigh and measure when the snow melts but
I think that you are correct about the attachment points and the stresses
involved.  I can't wait to get the winter tarp off my R22 and start looking
at the fixture needed to attach to the mast.  Thanks for the out of the box
thoughts.

Mike
s/v <-- NoName -->  ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY