[Rhodes22-list] Depth gage or what?

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Mon Mar 11 14:58:13 EDT 2013

I think it is the casing for the paddle wheel or plug. It gets bonded to the
inside of the hull and allows for either the wheel or the plug to be removed
and the other inserted - very quickly as the water comes in like a fire hose
when one is removed. I removed mine from time to time to clean it and to
ensure the wheel wasn't damaged when retrieving the boat on to its trailer.
The parts look very similar to mine except for the black thing with the wire
coming out of it. I have no idea what that is..

Graham