[Rhodes22-list] Forestay Details - 1984 R22 With Original Furler

James Cross jgcross007 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 22:13:12 EDT 2013

Hello, Rhodies

My 1984 is going to get a new forestay and a CDI furler - the original
furler is still on the boat - the one with the aluminum tube.   My forestay
has had the radish as well and I too the remnants off the boat and brought
it back to Vermont with me for replacement.

The sail loft wants to now the original set-up of the forestay - and I am
not near my boat presently.

Can someone help me with info on the original forestay setup for that
furler?

Forestay length?
Turnbuckle at the bottom end of the forestay and how long?
I can't remember the connection at the mast end either off the top of my
head.

Any details greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

James Cross