[Rhodes22-list] I'm Back

Wickman, William E WEWickman at spectraenergy.com
Tue Mar 12 10:17:41 EDT 2013

After a long absence, I am back on "da List."  In the way of introduction to those that have joined in the last year or so, I have a 2000 Rhodes22 that Stan did some upgrades to around 2008(?).  Biggest trips I've sailed so far have been to the Bahamas and the Dry Tortugas (posted trip log some time ago).  I'm based out of Knoxville, TN but am always looking to drag the boat down to Florida or the Carolinas.

Anyway, I have the listserve set up to send postings to my email account so should be able to keep up going forward.  Hope I can be of some help to everyone.

Bill Wickman, aka, "Bahama Bill"
s/v Fina Lee ('00)