[Rhodes22-list] Now Moving the Rhodes

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 12:03:23 EDT 2013

Hi John.  I can tell you that I've moved my boat from Connecticut to
Seattle and then back due to work relocations. It was very expensive both
times.  You can buy a used trailer from Stan and the fuel for a
cross-country trip for a lot less if you have the time and a tow vehicle.

Elton drove the boat out in 2006 - it came back in 2010 on a flatbed truck
(for something like $7,000).  The transport company I used was from Tacoma
and if I'd had more flexibility at the time it might have been half that -
my timing was bad so they couldn't find someone to split the load.  I can
get that information if you like.

Dave B.