[Rhodes22-list] I'm Back

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Mar 13 17:27:40 EDT 2013

Bill,
Welcome back to da list.

Rummy

In a message dated 3/13/2013 4:17:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
WEWickman at spectraenergy.com writes:

Ahhh.  A great memory that would be difficult to repeat as my  son has
since graduated from college and is now working.  I doubt he  could get away for
an extended trip any time soon.  But...my third and  last child is
graduating from high school next year so I believe another big  trip is in order.  I
did the Bahama's trip with my son right after his  high school graduation;
then took he and my daughter to the Dry Tortugas just  after she graduated.
Now I've got to come up with something new.   Once they slip off to college
it is hard to ever pin them down  again.

Bill W.