[Rhodes22-list] Forestay Details - 1984 R22 With Original Furler

redneckyc steverayj at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 13 18:52:12 EDT 2013

I have my forestay off the boat (1977)  to replace it and it is 27' 61/2"
from eye hole to eye hole. I have an adjuster at masthead and no turnbuckle
at the stem so I will be reducing the length to allow for a 9" turnbuckle
that I had in stock.  Maybe let us know what you order and how it works out.

-----
Fair winds and following seas .....  Steve