[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 damaged by Sandy

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Mar 15 08:35:55 EDT 2013

I think it looks in decent enough shape.  It couldn't have been damaged too badly.  Looks like IMF mast and headsail undamaged and even the bimini looks decent.  Hard to tell from some of the photos.  While the bottom looks scratched, can't tell if there was any structural damaged.  The worse area looks like the rub rail.  They said the ladder is damaged but they didn't take a picture of it and it looks like the motor is gone.  I'd suggest a closer look, could very well be salvageable??  Certainly part-a-ble. - rob