[Rhodes22-list] Hull depth

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Mar 21 17:59:54 EDT 2013

I do not recommend screwing to the hull, especially in the bilge, as it will
invite water into the fiberglass layers.  This may cause delamination in
freezing climates and water seepage into voids in all locations.  I suggest
mounting the pump to a nearby wood stringer using a right angle bracket.

Mike
s/v <-no name -> ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY