[Rhodes22-list] shake down sail

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Mar 29 14:07:57 EDT 2013

Way to go Jim.

Rummy

In a message dated 3/29/2013 11:50:36 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jdewaa01 at gmail.com writes:

Happy  Easter!!!!
I am heading to Rhodes University on April 3rd to learn all I  can about
"The Red Boat" , a late eighties recycle I bought. It has been  years
(decades) since I started up the long and winding path to reach  "Rhodie
Conscience-ness". Thanks to all who have helped guide me along  this
sometimes bumpy course. If anyone on the list is interested in being  a
guest professor at RU while I am there, please come and join me for  some
sailing on the sound. I could really use the education. I should be  there
for a week or so. Also, any East Coasters willing to teach *Rhodes  101* ,
on their own campus, please contact my email as well.
P.S. The  last email I received from Stan was on March 25th. He was writing
from a  hospital in Baltimore.

If you recognize my name/email, I have  benefitted from you in some way,
Thanks  Jim