[Rhodes22-list] Cover for the Rhodes 22

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 08:39:03 EDT 2013

Hi Carol. I would think two good plastic tarps, fore and aft of the mast and stretched to overlap down the sides, maybe some double sided tape in between the overlapping areas, would be a cost effective solution. Some of the white tape that stretches then molds into place (you can get it at West Marine) to seal it at the mast would last better than duct tape and seal it better.

Hope you have some nice summer plans.

Dave