[Rhodes22-list] Cover for the Rhodes 22

Cover-Man cover-man at comcast.net
Sat Mar 30 13:15:03 EDT 2013

Carol,

I make mast-up and mast-down covers for the R22, so they can be made to fit well.  Apart from a strong fit, zippers and snaps, insist on Sumbrella fabric material, as you want good durability in the cover.  You might consider also the ease of installation and removal for convertibility when you want to use the boat.

I uuse a mod to my boomroom configuration so it can also double as a cover.  You have lots of options, although far fewer good ones.  Remember that you are also protecting the value of a very nice boat when dollars are factored in.  Call sometime if you have questions.

R,

Art Czerwonky
s/v Mary Jane

Have a nice day!