[Rhodes22-list] Big Splash Today - 1:00

Marlan Green marlangreen at hotmail.com
Mon May 6 11:31:56 EDT 2013

Hi Leonardo,

I don't think your email messages are getting through to the list
subscribers. Maybe you need to subscribe to the list? I'm not sure.

I'm at Holiday Hill Marina in Mayo, MD. There are several other nice marinas
in the Mayo/Edgewater area. You just need to go to the Marine Trades Assoc
of Maryland website: http://www.mtam.org/ and look at their member directory
to find marinas in the Edgewater area. then just call around to different
marinas and get prices.

Good luck and I suggest you check your subscription to the list so that you
know your posts are getting through.

Marlan