[Rhodes22-list] Jammed IMF:(

Theodore Boender boendert at me.com
Sat May 11 16:13:45 EDT 2013

Mary Lou,

Thanks so much for the advice. To answer your question...neither. Right now I am trailer sailing until I find the right home for the boat. We might be moving soon...hopefully our last military assignment. Right now the boat is on the trailer so it wouldn't be too much of a PITA to take it down a spread it out on the lawn. Or step the mast in my driveway while on the trailer. I have the latest version of Stan's mast raising system and it works like a charm.

Thanks again for sharing your experiences. This forum is awesome.

Take care,
Ted