[Rhodes22-list] interior paint

Dennis Frappier dennisf at maine.rr.com
Sun May 12 21:08:03 EDT 2013

I am working on the cabin of a 74 that has nothing in the cabin but the
V-Berth and the concrete ballast forward of the centerboard trunk.  I have
cut a couple of 2x4 stringers and planned to put them about 6 in. from the
trunk.  I have epoxy coated the stringers and will also install the more
outboard stringers from 3/4 plywood for the step under the cabinet and the
seat area.  I am not sure if I should epoxy the fiberglass beneath the
stringers?  Any suggestions?  I am anxious to get the sole down so I can get
the bulkheads in especially the bulkhead with the compression post for the
mast.  Then I can install the new mast plate and mounting bracket for the
mast.
I think I have a picture attached but this is the first post with picture so
I am not sure.  My centerboard trunk is different than the pictures I have
seen previously.  Suggestions are appreciated as I am a novice on this
project.

Sincerely,

Dennis Frappier