[Rhodes22-list] Jammed IMF:(

PBR pbryanriley at gmail.com
Tue May 14 21:37:55 EDT 2013

Stan,
No matter how hard you try to idiot proof something there will always be a
better idiot.  I had the screw that attaches the gooseneck fitting to the
Mast slide fall out and dissappear (not sure exact terms here).  Lucky me,
I happened to have another in the toolbox that seemed to fit perfectly -
tightened right up.  Guess what happens when a screw that is a little too
long is pointed directly at the furling tube.  At my next opportunity to
head for the lake I found out.  The fit was so perfect the tube would
almost make a complete revolution before stopping hard.  I was so puzzled
in the parking lot at the lake that I gave up and trailered home.  Sometime
over the next week I remembered that little screw I had replaced weeks
before.
-Anonymous