[Rhodes22-list] interior paint

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Wed May 15 01:51:59 EDT 2013

Hey Dave,
	I did make one once when Stan didn't have the part readily available
and got the tubing Locally.  I machined the plastic bearings from a block of
nylon and then drilled each and split them with a fine band saw to keep the
kerf thin.  I recall sanding them a bit so each half had a tiny bit of a
bevel and would go into the tubing more easily.  I still had to be very
persuasive and put a small set screw in each half just to be safe.  I would
be sure you have paid the registration fee to Stan and then ask him if he
has any of those plastic pieces kicking around, much easier that way.   Buy
the tubing locally.  I did this 8 years ago and the system still works fine.

Chris G
Medford, OR