[Rhodes22-list] Got launched, but...a

Michael Hellyar michaelhellyar at icloud.com
Wed May 15 09:44:17 EDT 2013

I'm new to the Rhodes community- I'm an Abbott 22 owner (Canadian family built now history due top fire) - my good friend has one (78) and picked up a second (79) recently so we and our spouses can sail the shallow waters of Sandusky Bay and the Western Lake Erie basin.
Our Rhodes' both in need of TLC and interior refits. So, learning all we can about how they are made, changed etc will help us get them back to good as new for this season.

Mike Hellyar
sent from my iPad