[Rhodes22-list] Outboard motor setup

Wickman, William E WEWickman at spectraenergy.com
Wed May 15 09:42:26 EDT 2013

Thanks for posting.  I am (hopefully) years away from needing an new outboard but it looks very interesting.  No more worries about stale gas, carburetor problems, etc.  Only downside I can see is that it may be difficult to find a place to refill the propane tank if you are doing any extended cruising.  Also, it looks like you get around 10 hours per tank so would have to carry multiple tanks if you were going to be remote for several days/weeks (though that would also be the case with gasoline).

Please be sure to update us on how it works if/when you get one.

Bill W.
s/v Fina Lee