[Rhodes22-list] interior paint

Dennis Frappier dennisf at maine.rr.com
Wed May 15 16:47:19 EDT 2013

Dear Rummy, Where does the polystyrene bearing go.  My 74 has a couple of
plastic (of some kind) of round discs that look like roller-skate wheels on
the wire coming from the furling tube?  Is that some kind of bearing so it
does not hit the forward deck?  I am still far from rigging but I do not
have this figurered out yet.

Sincerely,

Dennis Frappier

Opportunity in the Healthcare Industry!  Join us in the essential evolution
from medical intervention to self-care and lifestyle enhancement.