[Rhodes22-list] bilge/sole repair

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon May 20 08:26:44 EDT 2013

Gentlemen,
I've been thinking about going from a 3/4" floor board to a 1/2" board. I
can tell you that a 1/2" board will flex and give your galley a spongy
floor. The 3/4" board has no give and makes the R22 a solid craft. I would not
go thinner just to save a few dollars. Just my opinion.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/19/2013 8:41:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,